Friday, January 10, 2014

Make a Wish


I great sketch using MOJO  Monday 327.  



Hi there! I'm a little late getting my card up today. 
I tried several different stamps and papers before I finally settled on this combo using the new Retrofresh DSP132993. I think 
I am loving this as much as I have the Kaleidoscope DSP.  ;}

I'm finding myself becoming very comfortable with vibrant and fresh colors.  I used to lean only towards a softer palette, but now I'm having a difficult time "playing" with those colors. I promise a softer palette of cards next month. 

Stampin' Up! has a beautiful paper,Watercolor Wonder DSP 132994
that is calling my name. Daffodil Delight,Smokey Slate,
Tangerine Tango are just a fewthat coordinate with the paper.

So stay tuned and bear with me as I create with this DSP.


SU PRODUCTS USED

Paper: Retrofresh DSP 132993
Very Vanilla CS, Baked Brown Sugar CS, 
Coastal Cabana CS, TangerineTango CS

Stamp: Perfect Pennants 133230

Ink: Baked Brown Sugar 131174
Coastal Cabana 131175

Chalk Talk die 129983
*I used this to cut out the sentiment

Bitty Banners 129267

Banner Punch - FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration
January 28 - March 31, 2014

Linen Thread 104199 

Basic Metal Buttons 133319

All the products used on this card can be ordered 
on my Business website. Click the link below:
 
I would love to be your Creative Coach and Demonstrator.

I hope you will have a wonderful weekend and stay
CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...