Monday, January 27, 2014

Gee, thanks


HAPPY MONDAY!

My card today is using a stamp set I ordered quite awhile ago and have not used 
until making this card! Have you had stamps just laying around 
in their cute little box all alone and waiting to be inked up? 

I don't do it very often, but this particular stamp, Gorgeous Grunge  130517  
 was intimidating to me. I looked online for samples and
 how others incorporated it into their design. 

I finally felt comfortable enough to go ahead and 
use it after viewing many samples. So here it is. What do you think?
Was I successful in pulling it off?



SU Products
Paper: Tangerine Tango CS, Crushed Curry CS, Coastal Cabana CS
Retro Fresh DSP 132993

Stamp: Just Sayin' Bundle 134820
* Stamp plus Word Bubble dies at a 15% savings*

Ink: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede

Banners Framelits Die 132173

Stripes EF 123128

Neutrals Candy Dots 130934

Thank you for stopping by today. 
And, if you have any of your stamps not inked up, 
go ahead and give them a try today.

If you would like any or all of the products used on this card


And remember to, Stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...