Friday, December 20, 2013

Cheer Up Buttercup



Just a quick card today. I still have been working on my NC boxes and helped up at the Clubhouse yesterday. My day today is full of errands.
 Hopefully, I can get them done.

  My knee continues to give me problems. It takes all I have to walk through the parking lots and through the stores. Believe me, metal on metal is NOT a good thing.  Although I don't want to go through a second surgery, I have no other choice. It's looking like the end of  January at this point.
At least it after the Christmas Holiday and before beautiful Spring!

Well, enough of that. Onto the card. This is the first "Polaroid frame" card I have made.  I know, I'm a little behind with the trends.  I did peruse Pinterest  and found some beautiful examples. 
 I definitely will need to be doing more of this type of style. 

 Stampin'Up! is coming out with a framelit that will do this in our
 January 2014 mini catalog.  So stay tuned to that.
My frame was cut at 3" x 3 1/2" and I lined up a square 
Nestibilities within that frame and cut it out with the Big Shot.

SU Products Used

Paper: Kaleidescope DSP  132995 NEW  (Available Jan 2014)
Whisper White CS, Basic Black CS, Crushed Curry CS, Bermuda Bay CS

Stamps: Geometrical  New (Available Jan 3 2014)
Flower Shop 130942

Ink: StazOn Black 101406

 Envelope Liners Framelit Dies 132172
Pansy 130698

Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a CRAFTY day!
 
BERNADETTE

I can be reached at:


bernadettebliss@gmail.com
or
919.414.5564
I would love to be your creative coach and demonstrator of choice. Have a great day and stay CRAFTY!


BERNADETTE

2 comments:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Oh gosh, this is cute. I usually veer away from the font with filled in letters but you changed my mind! Love this, B!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

It's funny Cindy, I don't usually lean towards those either, but I like this stamp. Thanks for taking the time to comment during this busy time of year. A very Merry and Blessed Christmas! B

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...