Monday, December 30, 2013

Sweet and Simple Thank You



I did try to get this up earlier today, but I was having computer problems.
Thankfully, all is well and in working order. 

This card is using the Pals Paper Arts 185 sketch for the week. I needed a
quick thank you card and this fit the bill.

The card incorporated, one designer paper, one stamp,
one ink color, two punches. So Sweet and Simple!

SU PRODUCTS USED

Paper: Kaleidoscope DSP 132995 - New for January 2014
Strawberry Slush CS, Whisper White CS, Bermuda Bay CS

Ink: Bermuda Bay 131171

Stamp: A Round Array 129090

Punches: Artisan Label 130920, Scallop Circle 129404

Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.

If you would like to order any of the products above
I can be reached at:

bernadettebliss@gmail.com

My Cell
919.414.5564
or
I would love to be your creative coach and demonstrator of choice.
BERNADETTE




No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...