Monday, December 9, 2013

Sneak Peek


Today's card is not only a sneak peek, but is a challenge sketch card 
for the recent Friday Mashup blog challenge. It was a perfect challenge for 
showcasing some of the NEW products that will be available on
 January 3rd. 2014 in the NEW Occasions Catalog.

The products shown here are from the Kaleidscope Suite. Don't you just love the fresh, fun colors and pattern of the paper?

SU PRODUCTS  USED

Paper: Kaleidscope DSP 132995 - NEW for 2014
Crushed Curry CS ,Bermuda Bay  CS, 
Basic Black CS, Shimmer CS

Stamp: Perfect Pennants 133230 (clear) NEW for 2014
Geometrical 133161 (clear) NEW for 2014

Ink: Basic Black 126980

Triangle Punch 133375 NEW for 2014

This punch and the Geometrical stamp set can be bought in a bundle at a 15% savings.

One of my FAVORITE new items is the, Banners Framelit Dies 132173 NEW for 2014
which I used to make the banner on this card. There are 6 different sizes
which makes making banners so quick and easy.

Perfect Polka Dots EF 117335
Candy Dots 130934
Whisper White Bakers Twine 124262

Keep your eyes open. I will be giving sneek peeks of the new catalog
products through the next couple of weeks.

 If you haven't subscribed to my blog, this would be a great time. All the information is on my side bar. It's a simple process. Just enter your email address and my updates will be sent right to you INBOX!

Have a wonderful and CRAFTY Monday and I'll see you on Wednesday.

BERNADETTE






2 comments:

Avery Murphy said...

What a super cute card! You did a fantastic job with the sketch! I love all the new product you are showcasing in the card! I can't wait to get my hands on the new stuff! Thank you for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is so much fun! I love the new papers and I LOVE that you've used the new punch for the banner. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week :)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...