Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hanging the Holly


Well, I'm just making this under the wire for today. I have had 2 doctors appointments and grocery shopping to do and had to break it up into 2 days! It has really slowed up my mojo.

Speaking of mojo, this is the new MOJO322 sketch for the week.  I'm not entirely happy with it and will probably do another card using the same sketch, but like I mentioned in my last post, I'm trying to stay on posting Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule.

SU PRODUCTS USED

Papers: Seasons of Style DSP 132340
Whisper White CS, Cherry Cobbler CS, Old Olive CS

Stamp: More Merry Messages 126402

Ink: Cherry Cobbler 126966

Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding 120992

Frosted Finishes Embellishments 132150 

7/8" Scallop Circle 129404

*The corners and the DS envelope were done using the*Envelope Punch Board 133774


If you would like to order any of the products from me, I can be reached at:
bernadettebliss@gmail.com
or
919.414.5564

I would love to be your creative coach and demonstrator of choice.

Have a great evening!
BERNADETTE


2 comments:

Patti said...

Sweet card! I really like your color combo!!

Patti : )

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thanks Patti. The Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler are some of my favorite colors.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...