Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gift Card Trio


Today I will be showcasing three Gift Card holders I made recently.

Yes, I know, there have been many of these floating around 
for months by other demonstrators. 
So, there is really nothing new here except my on "spin" on them.

I tend not to create something until I need it, bad I know. 
"Tis the season" that I needed these, thus the lateness of posting the ideas. 

 Hopefully they will be of some inspiration to you, 
especially if you tend to be a procrastinator like I am!

*All the products used will be listed at the bottom. If you would
like the measurements on any of these projects, you can email me at:
bernadettebliss@gmail.com 

 The first two were made using the Envelope Punch Board 133774 by SU.
What a handy tool this is. There are some very creative demonstrators out there who have gone beyond using this just to create envies.
I'm so thankful for them being so willing to share their talent.



 This particular card opens just the reverse of many that have been  created. 
I liked it because it was a little different. 
* inspired by Katina Martinez* 


This particular one is cut using a 5 1/2 x 51/2 inch piece of DSP. It will allow you to create 4 gift card holders out of one 12x12 inch sheet of DSP. The solid insert is used to hold a gift card with a glue dot.  
On the back you can add a sentiment if you like.
*inspired by Patty Bennett*



I choose this Gift Card because it will hold either cash or a check. I did tweek my measurements a little so it would accommodate a check since I don't send cash in the mail.
*original design by Linda Heller of stampingschool

PRODUCTS

Season of Style DSP - 132340
Old Olive CS, Cherry Cobbler CS, Whisper White CS

More Merry Messages - 126402 
Christmas Messages - 131793
Christmas Collectibles - 131775
Christmas Collectibles - 131775
Sensational Season - retired

Framelits
Ovals Collection - 129381
Apothecary Accents - 127003
Holiday Collection - retired 

Punches
2 3/8"Scallop Circle - 118874
1 3/4" Circle - 119860
1" Circle - 119868
Christmas Ornament Punch- 132152
Artisan Label 130920

That's about it for today. 


If you would like to order any of the products used in this post, I can be reached at:

bernadettebliss@gmail.com
or
919.414.5564


I would love to be your creative coach and demonstrator of choice.

Have a great day and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...