Friday, November 8, 2013

Quick Christmas Cards



Here are 2 more cards today that I'm considering on teaching
 at my Creative Card Class on November 19.

Again, both are using just Stampin' Up! stamps and coordinating punch.

As they say, EASY PEASY!
You certainly can get quite a few of these made in a short period of time.

If you're anything like me, QUICK and EASY is the ticket. 
I'll be scrambling to get cards made sometime the second week of December!




  PAPERS:  Winter Frost DSP 132341

                Pool Party CS, Smoky Slate CS, Whisper White CS
        
Silver Glimmer Paper 124005

STAMPS: Christmas Collectibles 131775 
             Christmas Messages 131793

INKS: Island Indigo 126986, Smoky Slate 131179
 
PUNCH: Christmas Ornament Punch 132152 

Silver 1/8" Ribbon 132137 
Pool Party 1/8" satin ribbon SAB
 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels 129246

If you would like to place an order any of the products listed,
 I would love to be your demonstrator and creative coach.
Here is a direct link to my online store:  Bernadette Bliss.

 I pray you have a blessed and CRAFTY Friday!
BERNADETTE

**A special thank you to demonstrators Tina Shaw and Brenda Keenan**
for the inspiration for these cards.





No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...