Friday, November 15, 2013

Quick and Easy Card Class Card



After days of trying to decide what card design I should use for a  
General card for card class, this was the winner!

 I had searched our Stampin' Connection site for several days and found 
this layout by Julie Olivier. I immediately knew it would be perfect!

 Simple and by using two of my favorite stamp sets, Chalk Talk 130634 
and Papillon Potpourri 123757, I know the girls will love it. With the
 pop of Coastal Cabana, I think, just lights up the whole card. 
AND, what's not to love about butterflies? 

 The coordinating punches for these sets, makes putting cards 
so quick and easy. I know I need "quick" at times.

SU Products Used

Papers: Strawberry Slush CS, Whisper White CS, Coastal Cabana CS
Quatrefancy DSP 130141

Inks: Strawberry Slush 131178, Coastal Cabana 131175

Punches: Extra Large Oval 119859, Elegant Butterfly 127526 

1 3/4" Circle 119850

Perfect Polka Dots EF 11735

Why not give this card a try. Of course, the paper and stamps you use are up to you.
Put your own spin on this and stop back and let me know.


As always, if you would like to place an order for any of the products listed,
 I would love to be your demonstrator and creative coach.
Here is a direct link to my online store:  Bernadette Bliss.


 I pray you have a blessed and CRAFTY Friday!

      Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
BERNADETTE

 



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...