Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Oh! What Fun


I decided today to play along with
Retro Sketches

I loved the simplicity of the sketch and wanted to break out my
Season of Style DSP 132340. 

This is what I ended with. A clean and simple card that I usually
have difficulty creating. I tend to be all about layers and embelishments! 
I'm looking forward to playing along again soon to "stretch my clean".


SU PRODUCTS USED

Papers: Crumb Cake CS, Cherry Cobbler CS

Stamp: Christmas Messages 131793
Ornament Keepsakes 128051

INK: Cherry Cobbler 126966, Old Olive 126953

Candy Dots

130931 Brights
130932 Regals 

Well, that's about it for today.

Have a blessed and 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



As always, if you would like to place an order for any of the products listed,
 I would love to be your demonstrator and creative coach.
Here is a direct link to my online store:  Bernadette Bliss.

AND remember, there are people on your list who would LOVE to
have Stampin' Up! products. Why not give them a gift that will speak to their CREATIVE SIDE this Christmas. Ordering online is certainly 
less hassle then those lines at the stores!

      Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...