Saturday, November 9, 2013

Joyful Tidings


Today I am posting another Christmas card. 
This time using the MOJO 318 sketch.

I have said it before and will say it again.
 I love using these sketches when I can.
They seem to help me focus creatively. Thank you MOJO blog!


  

I have recently made 4 cards with this designer paper,  Winter Frost Specialty DSP 132341, and really love each one.
 I normally gravitate towards the traditional reds and greens,
 but this paper was to beautiful to pass up and not create with. 
Plus, the colors are certainly trendy.

PAPERS: Smoky Slate CS, Island Indigo CS, Whisper White CS
Glimmer Paper 124005

STAMP: Christmas Messages  131793

Christmas Ornament Punch 132152 

Framelits- Chalk Talk 129983

INK: Island Indigo 126986

Rhinestone Basic Jewels 119246

RIBBON: Taffeta Ribbon - Whisper White 109070
1/4" Sycamore Street- Island Indigo retired

Perfect Polka Dots EF  117335
Snowflake EF - non SU

I would love to know what cards are your favorite using 
this paper. Just add a comment to the end of this post.

As always, if you would like to place an order for any of the products listed,
 I would love to be your demonstrator and creative coach.
Here is a direct link to my online store:  Bernadette Bliss.

 I pray you have a blessed and CRAFTY weekend!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

BERNADETTE



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...