Thursday, November 7, 2013

Easy and Quick Cards with Punches


For the past several days I have been working on cards that I will be using
 for my upcoming Creative Card Class on November 19th. 

I have been scouring the internet looking for fun and quick cards.

I decided that since this is my first time creating
 with these ladies and not knowing their crafting skill level, 
I would have them create most of the cards with punches.

Here are 2 examples that I am considering using.




Stamp Sets: Harvest of Thanks 131739
                       Teeny Tiny Wishes 127802

Papers: Venetian Romance DSP 130144
    Polka Dot Parade 126902

Card Stock: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
      Very Vanilla, Whisper White

Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
Neutrals and Brights Candy Dots
Ribbon1/4" Stitched Grosgrain - Early Espresso 126871
Perfect Polka Dots EF 117335 

Paper Piercing Tool 126189

PUNCHES
Artisan Label 130920
1 3/4" Circle Punch 119850
Modern Label 119849
2 3/8" Scallop Circle 118874
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 118309 


** The layout on the card on the left was CASEd from Cailinn O'Brien**

If you need to order any of the products listed,
 I would love to be your demonstrator and creative coach.
Here is a direct link to my online store:  Bernadette Bliss.
 Just key in the numbers of the items you are interested in.

 I pray you have a blessed and CRAFTY Thursday!
BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...