Friday, November 29, 2013

Deck the Halls



I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.
My husband and I are here in Boise, Idaho visiting my oldest son and his family. They just added Amelia Hope to there sweet family just a little over a month ago. She's darling and joins her sweet sister, Esther who is 6.
It's always so wonderful to get to see the grandchildren. 
 It make my heart sing!
 
I made this card before I left on Tuesday so I could post it for today.
I was pleased how it went together and hope you do also.
 
I hope you have a chance to surf the web today and do something crafty. I'm not a Black Friday shopper. I just as soon sit home and avoid the crowds.

My inspiration for today's card is from MOJO321, using the Season of Style DSP 132340 and another stamp from Christmas Messages 131793
 for this card as I did on Wednesdays card.

Paper: Soft Suede CS, Old Olive CS 

Honeycomb EF 129378, Perfect Polka Dots 117335

1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon  120992

Candy Dots 130932 

Thanks for stopping by and remember,


If you would like to place an order for any of the products listed,
 I would love to be your demonstrator and creative coach.
Here is a direct link to my online store:  Bernadette Bliss.


 I pray you have a blessed and CRAFTY weekend!
     
 
BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...