Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby Card


Here is a Baby card that I created using the  PPA180 over the weekend.

SU PRODUCTS USED

Papers: Gingham Garden 129310
Pear Pizzazz CS, Melon Mambo CS, Whisper White CS

Stamp: One in a Million 126382

Inks: Pear Pizzazz 131180

Scallop Oval 119856
Extra Large Oval 119859
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 118309

Perfect Polka Dots EF 117335
Chevron 127749

Pearl Basic Jewels 119247



As always, if you would like to place an order for any of the products listed,
 I would love to be your demonstrator and creative coach.
Here is a direct link to my online store:  Bernadette Bliss.


 I pray you have a blessed and CRAFTY Monday!

      Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
BERNADETTE


8 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

How sweet! I love the Gingham Garden for a baby card. This will brighten the new mom's day for sure. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week!

Linda Callahan said...

So sweet and bright!

Cindy Hall said...

This is so adorable! I love the texturing and the colors. Great details, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Susan Itell said...

The colors make me smile...the textures make me smile...the whole card makes me smile! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you Dawn.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you Linda.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you Cindy.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

I'm glad this card made you smile Susan. You made me smile with your sweet comments.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...