Sunday, October 13, 2013

Just Under the Wire!


I had a chance to play today and decided to try the MOJO314 Monday challenge for the week.  I'm just making this under the wire. I believe the last time I looked at the close of this challenge I had just a little over an hour left!






I decided on the color combo of Daffodil Delight, Olive and Night of Navy. This was a color combination suggested on the Color Coach Card. 

I started with a regular 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base and layered from there and followed the sketch fairly close. 

I did add Candy Dots along the bottom and the flag Happy Birthday sentiment
I think I will be able to use this as a masculine card since 
I didn't tie the ribbon into a bow and the colors seem masculine to me.

  • I used the Square Lattice and Modern Mosaic embossing folders for texture.
  • Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
  • Mosaic Madness Stamp set
  • Mosaic Punch
  • Itty Bitty Banners stamp with matching Bitty Banners dies
Have a great evening!

BERNADETTE 

3 comments:

Lora said...

I just think this is gorgeous, just love it. I need to buy the correct ink for this , blue cardstock and the specialty paper.

Lora said...

I just think this is gorgeous, just love it. I need to buy the correct ink for this , blue cardstock and the specialty paper.

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you Lora.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...