Thursday, September 26, 2013

Manly Card







Yesterday I decided to play along with Retro Sketches challenge rs#82. I was  going to enter this into the ColourQ challenge also, but they had black, white and a pop of color as their color choices. I used Very Vanilla which coordinates with the background in the Modern Medley DSP. My pop of color
 was the very pretty Coastal Cabana.


I used the Wetlands #126697 image and sentiment, but only heat embossed  the shore birds with Black Stampin' Emboss powder. 

The sentiment was inked in Coastal Cabana and cut with the Framelits- Oval Collection #129381. With the addition of a few Black Candy Dots and some Stampin' Dimensionals my card was complete.

Make your day great and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...