Saturday, September 28, 2013

Two Challenges and Unpacking


I decided to join two challenges yesterday, 

I'm not sure if I am loving the way I put the Friday Mashup colors together, but it is what it is. I stuck close to the Case Study sketch but did not to add the flag banner, but adding the the Adorning Accents edgelit to the bottom. 

Listed are the SU products that I incorporated on the card. 
All SU products unless stated.

Perfectly Perserved 
( retired, but still loved)

Harvest of Thanks
Fabulous Phrases

Early Espresso, So Saffron,Cherry Cobbler CS

Early Espresso Ink

Heart Punch

Cannery Set- Framelits
 (retired, but still loved)

Woodgrain, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folders
Candy Dots (Neutral Collection)


The Truck

Our belongings from NC arrived yesterday and the truck will be unpacked today.  It's been 3 1/2 years in storage and gone through and moved several times. Well maybe 4 times!!! 

I think most of the boxes will be like opening "Christmas" gifts! Hopefully, things will go quickly and I'll get to craft today.

Have a blessed weekend and stay"CRAFTY".

BERNADETTE


5 comments:

  1. The little hearts on the pears is just too sweet! What a great idea. The candy dots are a great touch by the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick one but a great one! I love the rounded corner detail, Bernadette! And, you know I love the Perfectly Preserved set- just picked up a box of jellies my mom canned- yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job with the colors! I love the woodgrain embossing and the heart on the pears looks adorable.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I love the heart in the pears. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore everything about this card! It's just adorable! Thanks so much for playing at The Friday Mash Up!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!