Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Harvest of Blessings


Today I am posting another card using Harvest of Thanks #131739.

I used the MOJO Monday 311 sketch, just flipping it.






I used the Sweater Weather DSP again and made a matching envelope from the Crushed Curry CS using the Envelope Punch Board.

The base of the card is Very Vanilla and I accented it with Soft Suede paper and stamped the image in Soft Suede ink. The corn was highlighted using Crushed Curry ink applied with a Blender Pen.

I cut out the sentiment with  a Apothecary Accents framlits that I used on yesterdays card. Just stamp, run through the Big Shot or other die cutting machine, and done! No fussy cutting. Love it!

I finished the card using the Square Envelop Lattice folder, Circle Punch, Ticket Punch (retired) , Adorning Accents edgelits, some cute little Candy Dots and Very Vanilla Ribbon Seam Binding. Finished...

Make it a great day and do something CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE




1 comment:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Lovely card, Bernadette! The color is so vibrant and your complementary colors are fabulous.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...