Friday, September 13, 2013

Butterflies a Plenty




Today is my last post featuring the Butterfly Bundle # 135311(clear)
 which you can order here by clicking here BUNDLE
I decided on using the punch a little differently on this card.  I punched the 3 small butterflies on the Gingham Garden DSP #129310 and used the Island Indgo layer as the peek-a-boo backing. 
The lager butterfly, Elegant Butterfly #127526, was punched and I then added a small butterfly to its center and finished it off by adding Basic Rhinestone Jewels down the center.

I added a doilie from Delicate Doilies Sizzlits #126999 layering it with a scallop and a sentiment from Blessings from Heaven #123052.
 I also added a liner to the envelope using the Envelope die. I just love the pizzazz  lining the envie gives.
I hope you enjoyed the week of BUTTERFLIES.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me @ bernadettebliss@gmail.com.
Have a wonderful and restful weekend.
Stay CRAFTY!
Bernadette

1 comment:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

So pretty, Bernadette. I love how you use DSP so creatively!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...