Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Butterflies #2



 



 I'm posting another card today using Papillon Potpourri and the Bitty Butterfly that is part of the bundle offer that I mentioned yesterday. 

This is headed out today to my next door neighbor who was just in the hospital. She is such a sweetheart and I know she will love the colors in this card.

I also used the new Thinlits Circle Card #133480 and completed the set with a matching envelope using the new Envelope Punch Board #133774.
All I can say, I'm really loving these two new products from SU.
  


Flower Shop #130942
Teeny Tiny Wishes #127802
Blessings from Heaven #123052
Daffodil Delight CS
Whisper White CS
Gingham Garden DSP 129310
Pearls Basic Jewels
Designer Vintage Buttons 
Whisper White Bakers Twine
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

Make it a great day and stay CRAFTY!
BERNADETTE
 
                                                               

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...