Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Walk Down Memory Lane


Today I thought I would post some older cards that I created using Papillon Potpourri and using the larger butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly 127526. At $15.95 it would be a great addition to the Butterfly Bundle.

The above card was inspired by a card that was in the 2012-2013 annual catalog. I really love each and everyone of the butterfly images in this set.






This card was my FIRST make and take after I became a demonstrator. 
It is a 3X3 and so simple to put together.

Well I hope you enjoyed a walk down memory lane today and will be inspired to put your "wings to flight" if you have ordered this Bundle.

Stay CRAFTY!
Bernadette

1 comment:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

I like walking down Memory Lane with you!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...