Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wishing You and MOJO305



I am uploading a card a day earlier then I planned, but I had it made and thought I would just go ahead a post it.  This is another MOJO Monday challenge card, #305 for this week. I really enjoy these challenges. They  seem to get my creative juices flowing most weeks. Other weeks they really push me to step out of the box of with my creativity. When I saw this sketch I knew immediately what paper I was going to use, EASTERN ELEGANCE. Oh, how I love the design and colors in this new DSP. Since I also needed a Wedding Card for next month,
 I  used one of the sentiments in the SU stamp set ONE IN A MILLION.
  
I'm still debating what my inside sentiment will be, but I do have a month to decide!

Last week I received my  SU ENVELOPE LINERS FRAMELITS DIE and put it to good use making a matching envelope for this card. 

I think it adds so much "pizzazz"! What about you?

Perfect Polka Dots, Retired embossing folder
Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack
Ovals Collection
3/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Whisper White

Thank you for stopping by and stay CRAFTY !

BERNADETTE

2 comments:

Elisha said...

Beautiful card - the lined envelope really kicks it up a notch! I love this paper too - mine will be arriving Friday:-)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card! I love how you tilted the panels. You always add so many details that make your cards over the top!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...