Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Some Quick Fall Cards



I realized yesterday that I had posted these cards over on my FB page and Stamping  School FB, but not here on my blog. They were both quick to put together. I hope you will give them a try.

If you would like the measurements create them, just contact me here in the comments section and I'll be glad to pass them along.

Since I had not ordered any Fall DSP from SU yet, I dug into my newer DSP and found that Gingham Garden offered some good choices to do Fall inspired cards. I had a choice of several stamps, but just had received Lovely as a Tree and it needed to get inked up.

The card with the line of trees was stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and highlighted by using Olive Green and Pumpkin Pie ink and then pouncing 
on various spots with a SU dauber. 

I used the "rock and roll" technique on the leaves 
using Baked Brown Sugar and Old Olive.


Fabulous Phrases
Candy Dots
Large Scallop Edgelits
Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Stampin' Distress Tool
Chalk Talk die
Natural Designer Buttons 
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Espresso Brown

Thank you for stopping by and stay CRAFTY!
BERNADETTE


2 comments:

Elisha said...

Beautiful cards! I love this stamp set. Wonderful use of fall colors - it's feeling like fall here in Ohio this morning - 48 degrees when I got up! Yikes!

Sweet Paper Bliss said...

Thank you for taking the time to comment, Elisha. I had looked and looked at this stamp set for almost a year and just decided to order it. I'm so glad I did! It is so versatile. 48 degrees sounds a little cool to me. Living in Southern CA has spoiled me, especially this time of the year.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...