Saturday, August 17, 2013

Baby Card



I thought I might not have a chance to upload and post this before the deadline for MOJO 306, but I managed to squeeze some time in today. 

This Baby card came together fairly quickly. 
 I saw the sketch, had Gingham Garden DSP lying on my studio desk, 
and as they say, the rest is history!

I did struggle with adding the Daffodil Delight circle and the Polka Dot Parade DSP, but I feel it really added the pop needed for the card. 

There is a tiny bit of the Daffodil Delight in the small flowered background paper, so I assumed I wasn't completely off base.

The sentiment is from One in a Million which also had an appropriate inside sentiment.This has been my most recent "go to" stamp set. There are great  sayings included in this set of 10 stamps.



 Floral Fusions Sizzlits
Little Leaves Sizzlets
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Pearl Basic Jewels
Various Nestabilities 
Strawberry Slush Ink


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful  and CRAFTY weekend!


BERNADETTE

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...