Thursday, June 27, 2013

This and That

No, this is not the title of a TNT Thursday post! 

Actually, I am was not able to get one up and posted this week. We are in "full swing" with moving into our new home in California. Gads, I really have forgotten what an ordeal buying and moving can be. Our transition from our motorhome into our 14X40 mobile in Arizona was a breeze. 
This has been a little more entailed, but on the whole, exciting and fun.

We have added shutters to the front windows and are meeting with the landscaper early next week. I think we will be staying with dessert  plants, 
since my husband and myself don't have a "green thumb" 
and want to keep maintenance low. Anyone have any suggestions?





I will be posting a card tomorrow that I created for the MOJO Monday challenge. The colors were a little bit of a struggle for me, but after looking at it for a day, I think I'm okay with it. So please stop by tomorrow and tell me what you think.

Returning Holiday Sets

For those of you that are already thinking Christmas, just a reminder. There are still holiday stamps that have been carried over from last years catalog.


Remember this Ornament project? Well, this stamp set with matching framelits is returning. I know I will be working on mine as soon as
 I get settled in my new studio.



I really need to get moving along. I will try to put up the list of returning Holiday stamps tomorrow.

Have a great day and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE





No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...