Monday, April 15, 2013

What, no cards!


I can't believe I haven't posted a card or anything on my blog since Friday. No, I haven't lost my mojo, I just had some out of state company.



My hubby and daughter Danielle in La Jolla,CA



 I loved having my daughter and her husband here and seeing friends from AZ. Living in California and having friends in AZ and 6 of my 7 children on the East Coast, and having them take time to visit is a blessing.


 Bob and Raymond

Today is MOJO Mondays challenge and I hope to get to that soon.
 It always seems to push me creatively. Yesterday I was looking 
over some older Page Sketches that I would love to try this week.
I don't know about you, but when I see a sketch
 I really like, my creative "wheels" really start turning.

To finish out the week, I'll be working on my T.N.T. Thursday tutorial. 
This week will be my last week showcasing the Gate Fold card.
The card for this week is really an interesting design.
So make sure to stop by on Thursday.

Make your Monday great and stay CRAFTY!

BERNADETTE


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...