Well I finally have my project up for T.N.T. Thursday. I apologize for it being a little late, especially on the East Coast. I did have it together, but did not have pictures taken yesterday. My daughter from NC was in California and we went to pick her up in LA, a 2 hour drive from here.
Needless to say, we arrived home late and the pictures weren't taken.
With that said, LETS GET STARTED!
Last week I introduced an oldie but goodie project, a Gate Fold card and said I would add several more in the following weeks. Today's card is a double Gate Fold, which I think gives an ordinary A2 card the WOW factor. I hope you will agree.
1. We are going to start off with a 5 1/2" by 12" piece of card stock scored at: 2", 4", 6" 8"
This will be the base of the card.
2. Cut 2 pieces of coordinating card stock, 1 3/4"x5 1/4" and 2 from DSP at 1 1/2"x5"
and layer them and adhere to the outside panels.
3. I also cut coordinating pieces of card stock to fit the middle of the inside panel. This will give the card a finished look and a base to adhere your inside sentiment.
4. I stamped the flower on Very Vanilla CS using Baja Breeze, which unfortunately is being discontinued by Stampin' Up!, and punched it out with the Blossom punch.
5. Using the Window Frames Collection ( #2, #3 size), I cut size
each from Baja Breeze and Cajun Craze. I also cut a belly band from
CS. This is 2"x 9" and is scored at 2 1/8"and 6 3/8"
6. I paper pierced the two framelits, poked a hole in the center of the flower so I would be able to insert the Designer Brad, and also punched a small circle insert for the middle of the brad. This was then topped with an epoxy bubble that came included with the brads.
7.I decided to use the Perfect Polka Dots folder on the front panel of the belly band. This step, of course is not necessary. I then layered the framelits. inserted the designer brad and Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the flower . I attached the grouped pieces to the band with Glue Dots.
That is it. Why not give this a try and let me know how you liked it.
Have a wonderful and CRAFTY day!