Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Simply Mused


With a touch of Gumball Green. I have been looking through my sketch files 
the past couple ofdays and came across this layout from 2011 by Lisa Spangler. She had used a beautiful, soft Paisleyprint which I loved. The only paisley I had was the darker one from the Poetic Poetry DSP.Although I had tried Primrose Petals and Summer Starfruit as the accent color, Gumball Green won out! It's such fresh and trendy looking color.

I like the combination and I have used that green very little since I bought it. Another one of those items that needed some crafting "love". Lisa did not add the triangles, but I just felt it needed something extra, so I used them at an angle for some interest. This is certainly a card that can be massed produced because of its simplicity.  I'm have been thinking of several other papers,color combinations, and sentiments that would work well. 
How about you?


RECIPE


Paper: Crumb Cake CS 120953, Gumball Green CS 126840
Midnight Muse CS 126843, Print Poetry DSP 129312

Stamp: One in a Million 126382

Ink: Midnight Muse 126860

3/16" Corner 119871, Square Punches, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (Gumball)

Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...