Friday, April 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin and More




My Paper Pumpkin arrived today in the mail and I could hardly 
wait to open it and start crafting!

Here are the Kits contents







Everything you need to complete 4 cute cards.

Here is my completed card


A little cute and sassy.

 I decided to "step up" the card a little with
 some extra Stampin' Up! supplies.



I changed the orientation from a side fold to a top fold for my "stepped up" card. Also adding touches of More Mustard, Baja Breeze, and Old Olive. The "Seriously" stamp I decided to use solo stamping it with Baja Breeze ink.

Of course you could make all 4 cards the same and have a nice little set of cards, but why? It's always fun pushing your creative side to see what you
can come up using similar products.

If you got your Kit today, have fun with it. 
If you don't get the monthly kit, what are you waiting for? 
You to can get a creative escape each month delivered right to your doorstep.


 Click the picture below and it will take you to 
all the information you need to know to get your kit 
each month and please make sure your choose me as your demonstrator!



  

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great and CRAFTY day!

BERNADETTE




No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...