Friday, April 12, 2013

AND MY GUEST ARTIST IS?



Today I'm excited about my posted card and my Guest Designer, Danielle Rusher.
 Danielle, my youngest daughter, came to visit from North Carolina yesterday. 
Today was going to be a beach day, but the weather seemed a 
little cool for the NC girl and I here in S.California.
It sounded like a perfect day to be CRAFTY.

 After looking over my previous cards, she chose this layout and I think 
she did a wonderful job with her color choices and her execution, don't you?

RECIPE

Paper: Baja Breeze 111352, Whisper White 100730 
 Floral District DSP 126919

Ink: Rich Razzelberry 115316, Baja Breeze 111352

Stamps: Secret Garden Bundle 131099, Itty Bitty Banners 126257
Friendly Phrases 126151

Window Frames Collection Framelits 129021
Bitty Banners Framelits 129267
 
Rhinestones Basic Jewels 119246
I think she did a great job in her choosing of colors


It was such a  wonderful day crafting with her. I wish we could do it more often.

Thanks for stopping by and have a CRAFTY day! 
Maybe even some time to do some crafting with your children or grandchildren.

BERNADETTE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What could be more fun than crafting with your daughter. She did a wonderful job! Hope you have a great visit;)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...