Tuesday, April 2, 2013

3x3 Envelope Card



Can I say card an envelope All in One!

Today I decided to put up a cute, but simple, little card that was inspired by Linda Heller over at Stamping School. When I saw this, I was so excited about trying my hand at making one.

As the title says, it's just one of those simple little 3x3 projects that I feel, pack a punch. Who wouldn't love to receive one of these "little darlings". I can see giving these to a co-worker, your mailman, receptionist at your Dr.'s office and the list goes on. Just by changing up the paper, sentiments and embellishments, they could fit anyone.

I made the envelope using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586). On the inside, I adhered a piece  (3"x3") of  Raspberry Ripple (126842). The paper,( Sycamore Street) sentiment, and the images (Bloomin' Marvelous) were the great products available during SAB. ( 2 3/4"x 2 3/4") . I haven't used much of the paper, but LOVE it. Honestly, I think I'm becoming a paper hoarder! 

To finish off the outside, I cut out several different size circles and stamped the butterfly using one of the images from Papillon Potpourri (123757) and punched it out with Elegant Butterfly punch (127526). All the pieces were layered and the Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) were added for some "bling". A little 2-Way Glue (100425) was added to the top flap to keep it closed. And that's it...

I  hope you give this project a try. I know you will enjoy making them.

Have a wonderful and CRAFTY day!
BERNADETTE


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...